Attention! All players registered at MURPG are required to read and follow the rules stated below.
If you register, you automatically agree on MURPG rules.
Ignoring stated rules does not relieve from responsibility!
- Player can register and enter MURPG website/game by first agreeing to rules;
- If Player violates any of the stated rules below - his or hers account/character can be blocked, stats deleted or edited, items deleted or any other goods changed depending on violation;
- When Player is punished for violating rules, he or she has 24 hour time frame for proving false punishment with extra proof to administrative staff. If player has proven that he or she is not guilty within given time frame, all accusations will be released and punishment taken down;
- Empty accounts or characters that have not been active for the last 90 days can be deleted;
Violations & Punishments
1. Naming Characters
- 1. Characters name cannot be insulting to others;
- 2. Characters name cannot be related to administrative staff;
- 3. Characters name can only contain alphabetic letters;
- 1. Spamming;
- 2. Obscene and insulting language use;
- 3. Advertisement without administrative staff approval;
- 4. Threats to other players;
- 5. Provocation;
- 6. Administrative staff impersonation;
- 7. Asking or spreading personal or false information;
- 8. Cheating other players;
- 1. Mass murdering way weaker players than yourself (acceptable in arena);
- 2. Leveling characters while in duel mode;
- 3. Leaving duels or castle sieges;
- 4. Using bugs;
- 5. Killing administrative staff member;
- 6. Disturbing GM held events;
- 1. Using updates which are not based off MURPG Launcher or website;
- 2. Editing client files for illegal advantage;
- 3. Using Speedhack;
- 4. Using Clickers & pickers;
- 5. Using Injects;
- 6. Using Duping;
- 7. Manipulating Stats;
- 8. Other;
5. Goods & Theft
- 1. Selling items for real money;
- 2. Selling characters/accounts for real money;
- 3. Selling any other goods for real money;
- 4. Selling help (for example - party) for real money;
- 5. Blackmailing or extorting goods from players;
- 6. Stealing accounts;
- 7. Stealing from stolen characters or from players;
- 8. Revealing account information;
Real administrative staff member will never ask for your personal information, account information, items or any other goods, please report these incidents. If you got cheated and your account or items got stolen, administrative staff will help but wont take responsibility for your own mistake.
If you spot a cheater or someone who abuses the game (even GMs) please report it to administrative staff members. If your report is valid and cheating user gets suspended we will reward you for being a good sport!
Administration asks players to treat the game with honesty, play fair, respect others, help in server development, report bugs, report cheaters and have patience if server is under maintenance.
Thank You for choosing our server!